Mental and Behavioral Health Programs

Master of Education in School Counseling (requires two years of teaching for licensure)  
Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling  
Master of Arts in Applied Educational Psychology  
Master of Arts in School Psychology  
Master of Science in Behavior Analysis  

Department of Counseling's Program Admissions Overview

Department of Educational Psychology's Program Admissions Overview

College of Education and Human Development
Main Building | One UTSA Circle | San Antonio, TX 78249
Phone: 210-458-4370 |