Graduate? Undergraduate? Teaching? School Psychology? Principal Certification? Counseling? Special Education? Kinesiology?
... An infinite number of possibilities...
the CHOICE is YOURS!
The COEHD is proud to offer 11 undergraduate, 13 master’s and four doctoral degree programs (currently the largest graduate student enrollment at UTSA). Ready to take your first step? Below are links for assisting you in the admission process. If you are new to UTSA or are unfamiliar with the campus and what we have to offer, check out the UTSA Viewbook.
Admission to graduate programs is competitive. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee acceptance into a program. For assistance or more information on any COEHD graduate program or degree, please fill out a Contact Form so that we can better assist you.
- Request More Information >>>
- Applied Behavior Analysis Certificate (Graduate)
- Bilingual Reading Specialist Certificate (Graduate)
- Digital Learning Design Certificate (Program currently not accepting applications)
- Higher Education Administration Certificate (Graduate)